Поиск по этому блогу

понедельник, 19 ноября 2018 г.

Forest fires in Ukraine

I am glad to welcome you on my blog. Today I would like to raise a very relevant topic which we have in our country and not only. So today we gonna speak about environmental disasters in our beautiful country-Ukraine. One of this items are forest fires. 
 We all like to go out with our family or friends on a picnic on Saturday or Sunday. But sometimes people don’t care about what they are committing. So one irresponsible act-and hundreds of kilometers of the mother-nature will be burnt. You can simply  just put out a cigarette and it will be the worst mistake. Also,we all know about bonfire . We know that after all our events we must choke it up. But because of irresponsibility our Earth is suffered. Certainly, I can’t deny that sometimes too high temperatures causes forest fires. For example on the 22 of August territory of the Peter and Paul forestry. But we don’t have such as big temperatures for all the year.
 So I am urging everyone to be more responsible and to appreciate our planet and its items. I want YOU
to think about this one more time and don’t do such awful things as I’ve said about.
 Thank you for your attention.



                                         




Don’t be the cause of THIS

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий