Поиск по этому блогу

понедельник, 19 ноября 2018 г.

Prediction of the future

PREDICTION OF THE FUTURE

  I think that in the future we will have much more developed technologies. Within 60 years we will earn a much more improved Flying Car and also any person will have opportunity to get eat for a not mad price.
  So,also I think that during 20 years robots will be able to be a part of serious human life. I probably think that that they’ll even work on jobs and discussing humans problems.
  Currently only 49% of  Ukrainians are reading the books,unfortunately I can suggest that in 110 books will completely disappear from the Earth. Nowadays, people are degrading because of computers so I don’t want even think what will be in the future and what will be with the next generation.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий